When starting a blog, there is nothing better than seeing that you have views, or one better than that, gaining a follower.
So you can imagine how pleased and honoured I was to find out that I had been nominated for the Infinity Dreams award, this might not mean much to you or you might have never heard of this award, but just knowing that someone likes my blog enough to nominate me is a wonderful feeling.
So thank you Emily, for nominating me, it means so much, and you should check out Emily's blog here: Emily Attempts Life
1. Thank and Follow the blog that nominated you
2.Tell us 11 facts about you
3.Answer the questions that were set up for you
4. Nominate 11 and make your questions for them
11 Facts about me
1. I'm quite tall for a girl, my height is 5'8
2. I've had Red, Purple, Black, Brown, Blonde and Pink hair
3. I work full time in an Engineering Company
4. I want to go to New York either end of this year or next. (Really want to try a Twinkie)
5. I used to be a cheerleader
6. I have over 200 books and want more
7. I used to be on a Youtube channel
8. I've known my Boyfriend for 10 years
9. I've moved more times in my life than my age (My mum can never stay in a place more than 3 years)
10. I have never been out of Europe
11. I have a tattoo
AllthatJas - http://allthatjasx.blogspot.com/
Danielle - http://everyillumination.blogspot.co.uk/
A Selenator's View - http://aselenatorsview.blogspot.co.uk/
The Hobbyister - http://thehobbyister.blogspot.co.uk/
According to Aletia - http://accordingtoaletia.blogspot.co.uk/
OliviaCheryl - http://oliviacherylx.blogspot.co.uk/
I could only come up with 8, but they deserve it!
What is your favourite film?
I love Nicolas Sparks, and this might be really cliché but I adore The Notebook, I live in a fantasy and that would be my perfect fantasy to live in. Give me Noah any day!
What is your favourite way of relaxing/chilling?
A glass of wine, a good book and a fireplace, obviously this would only be suitable in winter, but winter is the perfect time of year to chill.
What's your favourite Quote?
'To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.' Anatole France
Post below a picture that makes you smile
Me and my Best friends at my 21st birthday party
What is your favourite animal?
Cat, I love them so much, I've had so many over the years, latest are Jasper and Bailey, my two little ginger bum fluffs.
What is your favourite drink?
I don't really drink much, I need to start but it's hard when you haven't really your whole life, but when I was younger I used to love Milk!
Without a doubt, Waterstones!
I am a bookworm and it's literally my heaven, I want to live in that shop.
Chocolate or Sweets?
I'm not a lover of either, I'd rather have pizza, but sweets!
Favourite time of year?
Summer!!! I love the sun, I have eczema and winter is just hell for me.
Favourite sport, either watch or do?
Not a big lover of sports, but I like to watch the Gymnastics!
What is your biggest aim in life?
I want to be able to look back in the future and say 'Yes, I had a good life', I have no interest in becoming famous and being super rich, I just want to work hard, have a lovely family and have a happy life.
My Questions for you
1. What made you start a blog?
2. Who do you look up to?
3. What are you afraid of?
4. Favourite item you own?
5. Favourite song?
6. Have you got a hobby?
7. What would be your perfect day?
8. How did you meet your first friend?
9. Beach or Snow?
10. Kindle or Book?
11. If you could go back in time, where and what would you do?
I had a lot of fun writing this, I hope you do too.