I love Blog posts like this, so finding out I was tagged made my day, I am a nosy blogger and I enjoy reading 'What's in my bag/purse/makeupbag' post's and looking at photo's of peoples everyday lives, my favourite youtube channel is Alfie Deyes vlogging channel!
Please don't tell me I am the only one?
But thank you to Emma who tagged me, you can check out her blog post :here.
Warn you now, this is going to be a long one!
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed! I might be 21 but I'm still scared of monsters etc.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Who doesn't?, Free Shampoo woo
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out, my feet get so hot in the night I have to have them hanging out of the covers, no tucking in for me.
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
No I haven't and wouldn't want to either, haven't got enough room in my bedroom.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Use them all the time at work, they're amazing in certain situations.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I don't use coupons in general, I should really as I might save a ton but I just can't be bothered haha, Lazy!
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
A bear any day, I hate anything that has stingers!
8. Do you have freckles?
No, but my mum does, and I really envy her!
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Not always, depends on the angle lol
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People pretending to be your friend to know your business!
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
I don't, but I count the road markings when I am a passenger in a car, I get bored easily.
12. Have you peed in the woods?
Not the only place I have peed.
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
No, but when I was younger I once had to poop behind an old BBQ because my dad locked me out and I was so desperate to poop.
14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
I dance whenever I want to, sometimes even sing myself :)
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Yes and it's a bad habit, even other peoples pens, but I don't bite my nails.
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
I don't think my boyfriend would be happy if I was sleeping with other people.
17. What size is your bed?
18. What is your song of the week?
Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson ft Bruno Mars
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
Yes pink is ok for anyone, no one should be judged!
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
I love cartoons!
21. What is your least favourite movie?
I have a few, I'm not really into Action movies, I love my chick flicks and RomComs me.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Why would I tell you?
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Depends what kind of dinner, wine if fancy and Juice for normal.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Mcdonalds, sweet and sour sauce baby!
25. What is your favourite food?
I love all food! But pizza is probably the best.
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
The Notebook, Mean Girls, Knocked Up anything with Seth Rogan.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My Boyfriend Mr J
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No my mum couldn't afford activities like that, I always wanted to be a brownie though.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
I hate stripping for myself let alone the whole world!
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Nearly a year ago, and it was the shortest letter ever, to my old landlord saying I was moving out, that was literally all it said!
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
No, my Gramp does everything, I can drive a car that's about it!
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No thank god, I don't fancy 3 points thank you!
33. Ever ran out of gas?
Nope, But my petrol light has come on many times!
34. What’s your favourite kind of sandwich?
Chicken Teriyaki from Subway
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Not a big breakfast eater, but toast is good or fruit and yoghurt.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
Depends what shift I am on at work, tonight 10pm.
37. Are you lazy?
A big fat YES!
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
A Bin Bag most years! (Apparently that's what witches wear?)
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Rooster, I hate roosters!
40. How many languages can you speak?
Fluent in one and that is English, I tried to learn German, but I have forgotten most of it now! Hallo, Mein Name ist Meme.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Yes just one, to Scratch Magazine.
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
Have no idea what Lincoln Logs are so Lego!
43. Are you stubborn?
Yes and so is my Boyfriend, arguments tend to last a while!
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
I don't know, you tell me Americans, who is better Leno or Letterman?
45. Ever watch soap operas?
I rarely watch tv and when I do it's not to watch soap Opera's!
46. Are you afraid of heights?
Not really, I just wouldn't jump from a large height!
47. Do you sing in the car?
I Sing 24/7, yes even when I am sleeping!
48. Do you sing in the shower?
Yes and the shower head is the microphone.
49. Do you dance in the car?
Yes and my Boyfriend disapproves!
50. Ever used a gun?
Only a paintball gun, guns aren't legal over here.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
When I was 16, I don't like my photo being taken.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
I love musicals, I did Musical Theatre in college.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
Worst and best time of the year! That is all I need to say.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
Is that the potato things?
55. Favourite type of fruit pie?
My nan's Cherry Pie, it's the best!
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
I wanted to be, a nurse, a ballerina, a singer, robin hood need I say more?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
I'm not sure, I need to see one to believe properly.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yes at work everyday!
59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
I have just started taking Vitamins everyday.
60. Do you wear slippers?
Yes, have them on right now, so comfy!
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
It's like these questions are watching me, I'm wearing one right now too!
62. What do you wear to bed?
Pj's in the winter and not much in the summer!
63. What was your first concert?
Avenged Sevenfold 2013, was so amazing, Olly Murs this year.
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
Never been to any of these stores!
65. Nike or Adidas?
Had to ask the Bf, He says Adidas
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Don't really like either but Peanuts.
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes I used to do Ballet, Tap and Jazz every week
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Not really, as long as he earns money I will be happy!
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
I am rubbish at spelling, thank god for Predictive Text
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
I think I have, but It couldn't of been that great
74. Own any record albums?
75. Own a record player?
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
Used to all the time, but since I moved I haven't once, I miss it actually!
77. Ever been in love?
Yes, I am currently in Love! With Mr J
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
I've seen who I want to see
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot, who likes cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
Tea all the way!
82. Sugar cookies or snicker doodles?
Um what are these? I like Cookies though!
83. Can you swim well?
I can swim, least that is something.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes, can some people not do that?
85. Are you patient?
Yes and No, it depends what I have to be patient for!
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
Band, and I have one already sorted, even though I am not getting married any time soon.
87. Ever won a contest?
Not that I can recall, I am quite unlucky when it comes to things like that, so I don't bother entering anymore.
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
I am no where near rich enough for that, I would have to do a lot of overtime and I mean a lot.
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
Green, especially when they are stuffed.
90. Can you knit or crochet?
Neither, not interested in it so I wouldn't be able to learn, my nan knits so I don't need too.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
Living room, with a sheepskin rug in front.
92. Do you want to get married?
Yes, but that isn't up to me that's up to Mr J, cough cough
93. If married, how long have you been married?
I'm not married, but in my fantasy's I'm married to a very rich man ;)
94. Who was your high school crush?
Wow, that was while ago now so I don't remember, probably a boy called Daniel.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Yes all the time, bad habit and Mr J can get very fed up with my childish behaviour.
96. Do you have kids?
No, but I want them.
97. Do you want kids?
More than anything in the world, maybe sometime in the not so far future.
98. What is your favourite colour?
Red, it's so vibrant and is a really beautiful colour.
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes, my family and friends as I don't live near them and sometimes you just need to chat and it would be handy if they were closer.
100. Who are you going to tag to do this blog post next?
I really enjoyed writing this, it made me feel like I was in my own little interview, so thanks Emma again for tagging me.
Can you relate to any of my answers?
Hope everyone is having a lovely week and can't wait to see your comments.