Men and Women have their own way of thinking, and from experience I know men have no clue when it comes to women, the way we think, act and just in general, and here are some things that I find men just don't understand:
1. Periods - Apparently it's all we go on about, and we make a big deal out of nothing, like bleeding out of your vagina once a month isn't hard, I'd like to see them try and bleed out of their vagina's just for a day not to forget the rest of the week, oh not to mention dealing with the cramps. Yes we know getting hit in the balls hurts, but it's not like you have to go through it every month (Unless you have some horrible friends) stop going on like we go through nothing.
2. Hormones- It's just one of those things they would never understand unless they experienced them, it's not like we enjoy being up and down all the time, crying randomly is not how I plan my day!
3. Cravings - Oh now these are a bitch, why is it men can eat what they want and never seem to put any weight on? I just have to look a burger and put on 10 pounds, and all I do is crave food, I don't know how people miss meals, I forget to eat dinner and my stomach is wining on like a hungry kid in africa.
4. We have feelings- I hate the way men roll their eye's if we see something cute, don't you understand we have a maternal instinct, we want to cuddle anything cute from babies, puppies and kittens, it's just our nature, and I am one of those women that like searching google for cute animal pictures!
5. Getting Ready- See all boys do is moan at how long we take to get ready, do you think we want to take this long? I would love to just roll out of bed, shower and leave to go to work, but just doesn't happen, I would literally look like someone slapped me with a hobostick, when I start work at 6am I do the minimal but I still need to look presentable, but I envy guys! Yes you men, I envy you.
6. Shaving - I know I know men shave, but that's just their face (except the odd guys who maybe shave elsewhere, whitwoo) we have to shave our armpits, legs and our lady area, and pretty much everyday (Well I do unlucky me, yeti over here) it's just so god damn annoying, and the look on peoples faces when they see you have stubbly armpits. Mind you I rarely shave my leg's any more and when I do my lovely boyfriend goes crazy and rubs his foot up and down my leg exclaiming how smooth they are, luxury to him ;)
7.Heels- I don't understand this one myself sometimes, especially when my feet are crying out to me 'Why you stupid bitch why?' and I'm spending most of my night walking around bare foot, we want to look great for you guys, I know you don't understand why we wear them, but we think we look good and you should just accept it, and respect us as they really can hurt, unless you find the perfect ones, and man they are a dream when you do!
8.Organisation- I don't know about you girls, but I like everything to have a place, and as soon as my boyfriend puts something in the wrong place, I go off on a mad one, it's got to the point he doesn't help me clean and if he does I just tell him to sit down, because I hate the way he does everything! Man, I'm fussy!.
9. Sex - How do they want it everyday? Like how is it possible to be horny all the time? Someday's I just want to chill and then the next thing I know, I have a certain someone dry humping my leg like a little chihuahua, we don't want it all the time boys, we're not a sex toy you can abuse when you want, man give us some slack!
10.We're not your slave- Make yourself a sandwich! You have legs, god damn it I hate blokes like this, I have to look after myself let alone you as well, why don't you understand this! You're not dying you just have a cold, take some paracetamol and man up, I don't need to make you soup and wait on you hand and foot, you're a human being!
I have to say thank you to my darling boyfriend for helping me with this, and he is a a great example for a lot of these, I once ran out of tampons and he asked me ' Can't you just use cotton wool tied with a bit of string?' Really love? Really?
I would love to hear your experiences, comment below what boys haven't understood about you.